Guidelines for Invited Sessions:
- Session proposals have no page length requirement, but are typically in the 2-6 page (single column) range. Reviewers appreciate concise documents.
- In the introduction, proposals should tell the reviewers why the topic is relevant to the controls and ACC communities (i.e., the topic should be clearly motivated).
- An objective should be clearly stated, that is, an explanation of what is meant to be accomplished by organizing this session.
- Following the introduction, the organization of the session should be described. List the 6 papers, and their authors, to be included, explain briefly what they are about and why they are included. Discuss briefly how these 6 papers comprise an interesting and cohesive session on the topic.
- References should be included as needed. Figures are optional but may be included as desired.
- After submitting your Invited Session proposal, you will be given a session code. All authors in your session should submit their papers using this session code. Session organizers must submit their proposals with enough advance time so that authors have time to submit their papers before the deadline, September 17, 2017.
NOTE: All Invited Session papers will be reviewed individually, using the same process as for regular paper submissions. It is possible that the session may be accepted, but not all of the associated papers are accepted. In this case, your session will be filled with submitted papers which will be assigned by the Program Committee.