|Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratory|
|Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratory (MERL), located in Cambridge, MA, is the North American R&D organization for Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, a $38B global manufacturer of electrical products including elevator and escalators, HVAC systems, electrical power systems, satellites, factory automation equipment, automotive electronics and visual information systems. Controls researchers at MERL collaborate with corporate R&D laboratories, business units in Japan and academic partners around the world to develop new control algorithms and control technologies that extend the performance envelope of these systems.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. A top U.S. exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
ACC 2018 cordially invites your organization to participate as a sponsor and exhibitor. The ACC typically attracts 1200+ attendees comprising an international group of researchers, engineers, scientists, and educators, making the venue an excellent opportunity for promoting your publications, products, and services.
There are two levels of sponsorship available
Silver sponsor ($2,500)
- Company/organization logo, name, and brief description on the conference website and in the printed conference program.
- Flyer or brochure insert in the conference registration packet
- One complimentary conference registration
- Exhibition booth or one additional complimentary conference registration
Gold sponsor ($5,000)
- Silver benefits plus …
- One additional complimentary conference registration
- A special session organized by the sponsor on a topic of the sponsor’s choosing (relevant to the conference). The session will be listed in the conference program book and on the website.
Other options (including event sponsorship) are also available. To explore participation as an ACC 2018 sponsor and exhibitor, please contact: